1. Terms: By accessing the website at www.cdudotcom.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on CDUdotcom's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1) copy or modify the materials;
2) use the materials for any commercial purpose or public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CDUdotcom's website;
4) remove any copyright, branding or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This use license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CDUdotcom at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession (electronic or printed format).
3. Disclaimer: The materials on CDUdotcom's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. CDUdotcom makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, CDUdotcom does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall CDUdotcom or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CDUdotcom's website, even if CDUdotcom or a CDUdotcom authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. (Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.)
5. Accuracy of materials: The materials appearing on CDUdotcom's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CDUdotcom does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CDUdotcom may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CDUdotcom does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links:CDUdotcom has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CDUdotcom of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Modifications:CDUdotcom may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
It is CDUdotcom's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
CDUdotcom will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected and we will use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, CDUdotcom does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As CDUdotcom cannot control these web sites and external sources, CDUdotcom cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes, disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the website.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Access Logs and Analytics:
As with most websites, our website's hosting provider gathers and stores certain information for us in log files when visitors interact with our website. This includes information such as Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and URLs of referring/exit pages. We also utilize analytics services (i.e., Google Analytics, StatCounter) to gather information about traffic to our website in order to improve our website's performance.